We are adding enemies to the existing level design. The following video ...
A cinematic animation is being created. I have contacted a voice-over proffesional to
narrate an introduction for the game background. This will be played as an animation
of the destruction of the earth takes place.
- Bug fixes in the custom Fmod system
- New level design work: Now you can find a dark corridor with alien larva eggs and a room with a power reactor.
- Optimization for the best performance, Fmod system for audio and music optimized.
- Level design
- Modular corridor
- Melee AOE weapons
- New weapon models
Also we are ready to apply the texture the following alien:
We progressed with the following objectives:
- Updated to the lastest Cryengine release.
- EaaS with Fmod Studio audio system.
- Custom AI model
- AI melee behaviour
- Custom plasma weapon
We have finished:
- Combat music implementation
- Melee system
- Aiming coded with C++
- Customized GUI
We have all joined Slack and we have started working hard in all the roles.
In this video you can see the main character already imported into cryengine 3.
Until 8 june 2014 we have been getting experience with Cryengine 3
The objectives and the methodology as well as game design concepts are well defined.
It has been incorporated to the project the camera setup as well as some basic scripts. Furthermore We have designed the main character, one alien and a GUI for the spells.
In this video you can see how We could incorporate an alien to the project :