- Project Director, Coding and Engine: Jesús Martín Berlanga
- Writer/Game Designer: Jake Ratcliff
- Art Mentor: David Szilagyi
- Music: Kyle Halliwell.
- Sound design: Conor Bradley
- Cryengine level designer
- 3D Modeler and animator: Arturo García Puerto, Jacob Cornett and Josephine Burke (Working at Carnivorous Plants); Looking for extra 3D modellers/animators which can dedicate time to the project.
- 2D artist or Ilustrator
- Cryengine 3 Mentor
- Web Designer
- Software Engineer
I will be the responsible for the project's success. Furthermore I will code and incorporate all the features to the engine.
He will make our game stand out.
Contract concept artist and illustrator. Portafolio: http://davidszilagyi.carbonmade.com
Gather (From open licenses), modify and create sounds or help with the music If needed.
Mainly he will narrate the history.
Responsible for all the models and their animations. Must handle 3ds max and probably the basis of photoshop or similar in order to incorporate textures.
Originality to create GUIs, sketches, Intro pictures and ilustrations, etc. .Should handle photoshop (If he is more focused in the 2d art). Should know hand draw (If prefer the ilustration). A good candidate can be someone with experience making textures for characters and environment.
Cryengine 3 expert. Advice and help about the Engine specification and the engine in general. Availability to solve questions or problems.
Experience with html and creating web designs.
Engine features developer and Scripter. All the code will be open source. Will handle C++ and Lua. Must know how Cyrengine works.
If you think you can fill an important role not mentioned here, you can contact with me explaining how you can contribute to the project.
If your role has been filled, dont worry!, contact with me I will tell you in what you can contribute.
We will be using slack. With slack we can have all in the same place and communicate fast.
Furthermore there is an app for mobile devices so We can talk everywhere. We will use OneNote too .
All deliveries must include the appropriate license so that they can be merged into the project. The license that we will use is the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial. This is summary of what rights you will grant :
I will free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — I must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
- NonCommercial — I may not use the material for commercial purposes.
You have to include the legal text with each delivery, you can use the text from the official website, creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode ,or use the one that I provide (exactly the same).
You have to include the .txt inside this .zip to each delivery . Note that you should add 'Copyright (c) 2014, <YOUR NAME HERE>. All rights reserved.' at the begin of the text without the '<', '>' symbols .